We ship to the US only. All our chocolates are hand packed with love and care so that they arrive in perfect condition to your home.
For in-person local pickup, check our "Business Hours & Directions" page.
To see the list of partner stores, check our "Locations" page.
If you choose the option to be delivered by mail, orders typically take between two business days (Seattle region) and five business days (East Coast) to be delivered to their final address.
- Orders are processed within 24 hours except during the holiday season, where processing time may be a bit longer. If in doubt, contact us!
- We use USPS priority mail (1-3 days) or UPS ground when faster. You will receive an alert when we ship your package with a tracking number.
- We hand make our chocolates in small batches, so sometimes we may be temporarily out of a specific item you ordered. If that is the case, we will contact you to let you know an estimated time frame for delivery on that item. You will have the option to cancel or modify your order if you are not able to wait.
- We cannot guarantee an exact delivery date, and cannot be held responsible for delays due to weather, incorrect address provided to us or other circumstances beyond our control.
We use flat shipping rates for each order:
- Standard Shipping: $7.50
- Cold Shipping: $15.00
Warm weather shipping
- If temperatures exceed 75°F, we ask that you select Cold Shipping when ordering your chocolates. They will be carefully packaged in insulated material with ice packs to keep them fresh on their journey to you.
- During the warmer months, we only ship Mon-Wed to avoid our chocolates getting stuck over the weekend in an unconditioned warehouse. It may therefore take longer for you to receive your order.
- We always check the destination temperatures before shipping. If they are too high, such as high 90s and above, we may decide to delay your order until they reach more chocolate-friendly levels. If that is the case, we will get in touch with you.
Our shipping carriers do not require a signature for delivery, that way you will not suffer from multiple redelivery attempts. If you are sending a gift, we advise that you make your lucky recipient aware that chocolates are on their way, so the package is not left uncared for in uncontrolled temperatures for too long. If you ordered our chocolates using our Cold Shipping option, make sure you track the delivery using your tracking number so that the package is not left unattended in the heat.
If you require a signature, contact us as soon as you placed the order.
Our chocolates are hand-crafted and carefully packed so that they arrive to you fresh and in great condition. If your order does not meet your expectations, please contact us and we will do our utmost to make it right for you.